Quitting at William Blount

GovMan

Allright, let's start a new one since Big Brother decided to lock the other two threads.

Word is that starting qb, Craig Wojo (whatever) and 2nd stringer, Andy Nick, along with a sophomore to be that was "mvp" of the freshman team last year have "left the squad at WB."

Any word on this from anyone "in the know?"

TNBoy,

Thanks for the info. That's great news. Both of those guys will be contributors I think.

RobJim, yes some old nostalgic fans wandered a little, but there was nothing posted that was offensive or hurting anyone.

And by the way, what did your post on here have to do with the "subject posted?" Were you just looking for "William Blount" in the thread title so you could jump on and once again prove your moderatorship?

Signed,

A $12.00 paying plus member

Edited by GovMan

Gov Man, yes even us old mods wander a bit. 4 threads was a bit much. Get everyone to join Coacht Plus and ya'll can discuss anything in the open discussion section. No problem with content just quantity.

Edited by robjim

RobJim,

I appreciate your explanations. And yes, those thread wandered and yes I understand about the general discussion forum ... but let me just clear the air on one thing and then I'll be quiet.

You mentioned 4 threads being too many both on here and in your pm. Actually, one thread was not a William Blount thread per se, it was a thread on "Officiating." A second thread was done as a poll, which I just figured was ok to do since that's one of the new, neat options. A third thread was actually discontinued by users because of a technical problem on the boards and so the fourth thread was created.

Users get on here for many reasons, two of which are for info on local sports and FUN. I would urge you, and other moderators, to be careful about taking the FUN away.

No harm no foul.