most under rated player in 4A-AA

MaVsSoCkR3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that the keeper from oneida deserved to be on that list, but since he's not then he is definately the most underrated player in the disrict and chances are the region. ask lenoir city and kingston, they will say he is good. he shut them both out.....

No, he didnt shut LC and Kingston down. His 10 man defense did!

excuse me yoshee, i believe that that in the first two games against the teams then ended up with a score of 0, unless they've changed that it is still a shutout. and oneida's defense was a 4 man set, with a sweeper and a stopper. it looked like a 9 man defense because we would drop our very athletic and conditioned midfield back to help and the kid made some amazing saves. he gets a the shut out and the coach gets a pat on the back to knowing how to stop two of the best teams in the state. maybe you should have watched better, if you did go to the games...or maybe you should just learn soccer

P.S. this school has a total around 450 students. lenoir city and kingston most likely have more than that in one grade. just another compliment to the kids who play

Edited by pennyplay6254

fRaSaVEs1, O.K. one word, RECRUIT! This is the oldest answer in the book. Don't want to even argue the point because its the truth that it occurs. :huh: Try not to act surprised. The school in Oneida is just a small rural school in the middle of nowhere. Huge difference in the world of high school athletics. :o

i thought this thread was about the most underated player oh well. how can you determine who is underated in the world of A-AA. The quality is not high enough to worry about underated. the underated player is the one who helps his team win A-AA. A-AA shouldn't be that hard. and frasaves, kazam is right on with his point

that is true, but he didn't say anything about recruiting, he just said that they have 450 students. And on the topic of recruiting, I havn't heard of any recruiting going on at any of the schools near me. at least not by coaches. Players have influence on other players, but im tired of people trying to say that great athletes such as our Ex-Beast of a runner, Austin Weaver being recruited, because he attended every year of school at FRA, and just because he was a good athelete, everyone said that he was given Titans tickets, and free stuff all the time to stay at FRA. I say that if u could see a future state champion when he is 4 years old, then go for it. recruiting does happen, and it's a shame that it does, but we don't have problems with it around here. Juicing on the other hand, i heard stories about certain Football coaches in our area that would openly talk to their players about the benefits of using "enhancers, and steriods". That, i have a problem with, it's a shame that a grown man would put an athletes future at risk for a shot at a state championship... how much is that ring really worth???

trust me guy. our school doesnt recruit. pretty much every kid that plays for our team has attended oneida or another scott county school for their whole life. we do have the occasional kid who comes up wanting to play because we have tradition, but not in soccer, last year this school didnt even have a winning record...but this is a school that has never finished second in districts before this year(regular season), will have that tradiotion soon