L.C. Coach Resigns

TennDirt

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee will continue to loose quality coaches and teachers to higher paying states as long as the state doesn't put a priority on education. Even if the lottery goes into effect don't look for the money to be used for public k-12 education. Talk is cheap state officials start putting your money where your mouth is. :o:huh:

captain...i dont know what school u go to but i am sorry u feel that way about ex coach wagner,he was very well respected as a coach because he tried so hard to get us to where we need to be,as for my feelings on him leaving we will not get into that just know that he was respected and although he did step down and did loose some respect,football will go on in lenoir city as it has for ages

I know the people close to the problem and the players understand Wagner's committment and dedication. I was referring the many of the fans and other members of the community who did not give him the respect and loyalty he deserved. Again, he is a great guy and great coach who will be very hard to replace.

Yes, he is a great coach, but he isnt just that, he is also a friend. He is a guy that you would like to have around in whatever sport or activity that you might be in. I have known Coach Wagner for many years and I will miss him greatly. This isnt just the loss of a coach, but that of a dear friend. Coach if you read this you should no that no matter where you go you will always be my Coach. You have taught me more than just things about football, but you have taught me some of lifes lessons. I learned from you that we should keep on trying no matter how bad it is or how bad its been. And we will remember this while we are going through this hard and difficult time. Thanks for all you've done for us Coach.

Edited by Smashmouthfootball