DII State Scores

Dinos13

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not positive, but i dont think the game has been played yet...its suppossed to be played today at 1pm i think...thats what one of their guys told me, and i believe its memphis time...so we probalby wont know until around 4 or 5 is my guess...they r suppossed to contact me, ill try to get a score up if i get a hold of one of em.

MUS and McCallie are winners. Does anyone have the score?

Memphis is soooo stinkin' far away, it takes hours to get scores over the internet. Isn't Memphis near Taiwan or am I thinking of California.

Trivia question. Which is closer to Elizabethton, TN? Canada or Memphis. (Hint for members of the TSSAA executive committee. It isn't in Tennessee)

Need to verify but Knoxville Catholic was up 2-0 on USN. Not sure of final score. Catholic was dominating!

MUS 3 BGA 2 after 4 ot's and BGA missed 5th PK to lose it.

Mccallie 2 ECS 0 in OT

CBHS 4 MBA 0 without Michael Kraus (Red Card in middle of first half).

Should be Mccallie vs. MUS tomorrow and CBHS vs. Knoxville Catholic tomorrow.

from gomemphis.com, "

MICHAEL KRAUS

CBHS forward

This Creighton signee is the defending player of the year in Memphis and one of the best offensive players in Tennessee. He'll try to go out with his third state title in four seasons.

He may have gone out earlier than planned.

If you don't beat CBHS I am going to be upset...cuz our team was the original to lose to them 2 years ago, bring that trophy back home to knoxville where it should be...its tough when u play a bunch of teams that recruit, but get past CBHS and it will look good....i dont know though, they are pretty strong this year like always.