Hendersonville vs. Farragut

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville has a very solid team, I have recieved information on many of the players on the team and Ben Meador is a very good pitcher. He's 6'4"/210 lbs and has signed with UT Martin. Last season he was 10-4 with two saves and 9 complete games, all with an ERA under 1.00. He racked up 93 strikeouts and allowed 20 walks during the combined 2002 spring, summer and fall season.

I don't have his 2003 season information and Hendersonville has a lineup loaded with other quality players as well, Ben Bostic, Kevin Cizmarik (Tennessee Tech), Matt Reynolds, Wilson Tucker (Belmont University), Jeff Whitaker and junior Lawson Watson just to name a few.

The Admirals better bring their "A" game to the field today. SoupKitchen, have your phone ready! :lol:

hendersonville took an early lead 2-0 in the game and kept it till kyle hit a three run bomb after 2 single... then the game went down hill from there and farragut put more on every inning.... hendersonville has probably the worst sportsmanship i have ever played against this year.... they wouldnt stop talking trash the whole game and even when farragut took the lead

HVol,

Sorry, I could not hear it ring....I'll put it on vibrate from now on.

Waldrop pitched a fine game today. He had a rough 1st, but after they touched him up a little he struck out the side (8k's on the day, 6 hits - 3 in the 1st and 3 spread over the next 6 innings), plus 2/3 fielding gems by the Admiral defense). Once through the lineup was all it took for the Admiral hitters. 13 hits (by our count.....) starting in the 4th. Eldridge 3/42 singles/3B RBI, Sherrard 2 singles RBI, Waldrop HR/1B - 4 RBI's, Delmonico 2B RBI, Jimmy Kelly 2 singles RBI.

Hendersonville is a contact team....they hit it where it was pitched. As to any poor sportsmanship.....I was not on the field....so I know nothing....they are a good team and capable of beating Houston in the a.m. I'll be there to see if this is indeed true.