riverdale eliminated

Guest Oakland

Guest Oakland

riverdale was ousted from the state tournament today by germantown houston by the score of 2-0. riverdale ends their year with a record of 37-7

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

dude, all i was doing is reporting the score,typical riverdale to be a sore loser. if u can take it then get off. the pats are in and you(riverdale) arent, so just deal with it.

Ok Mt, u tell me how he is flappin? He was reporting. if he was flappin, he would have been like "the sorry warriors from riverdale, who luckily made it to the state tourney, got the crap kicked outta them 2-0, and ended their season crappily, with a dismal record of 37-7." did he say that, no. he said they lost and were ousted from the tourney....thats REPORTING.

And when u say what about the state tourney brackets, ur just makin excuses for why they lost. Your right, oakland lost. but i highly doubt anybody picked them to make it to the state tourney, certainly not in the fashion of beating Bradley central at bradley 20-2. as for riverdale beating the pats earlier in the year, oakland has beaten riverdale too. and what does that even matter. all you have to do is win now. it has no matter what ur record was, state tourney starts over 0-0.