Hunters Lane - Coach Roache

yodude

Congratulations to the Lady Warrior Softball team for not only making it to the state but, as of this post, making it to the final 3 in the state. An excellent job has been done by Coach Richard Rocahe and Coach Pat Hankins. With that being said:

In case many of you have not heard, Coach Roache was taken to the hospital before the Lady Warriors first game on tuesday with chest pains. At first the doctors thought it was a panic attack. However, after running tests that night and the next day, the doctors found 5 blockages and is undergoing open heart surgery in Memphis on Friday morning. Please keep him in your prayers.

The Lady Warrior Softball team has persevered and is keeping on winning. There are five seniors on this team which missed their graduation last night (Thursday). Coach Hankins is doing an outstanding job in the absence of Coach Roache. Best of Wishes to the Lady Warriors, Coach Hankins, and most of all, Hang in there Coach Roache, take care and come back home soon :ph34r:

Thank you very much for all your prayers. They are greatly appreciated. If you might not know, im his son, and it was very shocking to see that happen. It all happened before the HL's second game against Germantown. I was on the field with him actually, and i saw him rubbing his chest. I asked if he was alright, and he said yes. I then saw him go up to the concession stand, looking for a trainer. I ran to his side, thinking he was having a heart attack. He was takin by ambulance to the ER, where they ran tests. Surgery was friday, and went very well. He should be coming home friday. I agree that Coach Hankin did an excellent job. He kept the girls spirts up, while coaching good softball. My dad told me to go to the games instead of staying with him, so i was with Coach Hankin the whole tourny, helping out if i could. I was really proud of the girls. They played their hearts out the entire week, not giving up. My dad couldnt have been more proud. He felt bad that he couldnt coach them through the tourny, but was happy that they got that far. Once again, thank you for all your prayers during this time. My whole family appreciates it. If you have any questions about whats going on, i will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Oh, by the way...

Its Roche....R.O.C.H.E. lol. :)