Bearden's fans

Yankee0697

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the Bearden-Farragut championship game but saw tape of "controversial" handball on TV replay. PK and red card call was a "no-brainer" good call! Take it like a man, Bearden. Both teams are too good for either of them to whine about a "right on the money" call.

bhswins,  I wasn't going off on you and I'm not on your back.  Trust me, you'd know it if I was.

Seldon, What is that supposed to mean. "You'd know it if I was". Is that some kinda threat or just a comment that you wanted to scare me with. I am so sick of you Crause and your comments about Bearden's parents and fans. Why don't u also mention that it was one of Bearden's parents who took their time and professional knowledge to examine your sons knee after he injured it in the McMinn County game. That was pretty classy and kind of them. I can't believe u have the gaul to criticizes Bearden's fans and players. And if i remember correctly didn't u make a fool of yourself after the Region game when Bearden won 2-1 as you were complaining that the refs handed Bearden that game and screwed Farragut over. That wasn't very classy of you now was it.

Edited by bhswins41

bhs, what are you talking about? By "you'd know it", I mean exactly that. No threat, just a statement of fact. I wasn't "going off" on you, just disagreeing. If I were "going off" on you I would not be near as mild and reserve, thus, "you'd know it". Apparently you DON'T remember correctly because I never said a word about the refs handing Bearden anything after the Regional game and I don't know where you came up with that. Made a fool of myself?? I commented about the regular season game last year which, yes, I believe they handed Bearden and clearly explained why. In addition, I have yet to find anyone to refute the obviously poor call at the time. Farragut lost the Regional this year because they didn't play well enough when it counted. I would suggest that you get your facts straight before attempting to call someone out. As for me, I will stand by my words and actions because I can substantiate and offer credible examples for any claim I make. I have been consistent in saying that last year, Bearden was the better team. In turn, it is quite apparent that this year, Farragut was the better team.

As for comments about fans, no one ever implied that EVERY Bearden fan was a poor fan. I know several who are very gracious and pragmatic; always have been, always will be. I also know some who are absolutely the worst; who actually believe that every time Farragut beat Bearden this year was because of the referee; a complete inability to accept that Farragut might just be the better team.

Edited by Seldon