BEST IN 5A IN '03

olineathlete

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

well, at oaktown, he played sam linebacker, walked up on the line of scrimmage. i think he will prolly play outside linebacker up there. his twin brother, jason, also a heck of a line backer, is goin. he started for us his sophomore and jr year, but last year he coulnt play b/c he had problem with his neck, and if he got hit the wrong way, he would be paralyzed, so that ended his career, but i tell u, he was good....but yea, his bro, john, also a GREAT linebacker...would have gone D-1 if he had a little more size, and a little more speed.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, mine is jdp3p@mtsu.edu. that will be the one u'll be able to reach me at. i dont think i'll be on aol much next year. hey bhsol, did u have fun at orientation? it was weird cuz i saw u and was like, i know him...who is that....and then when u said something, it clicked.lol. what are u majoring in? i know i asked u earlier...but i forgot how many hours ur takin...also, whats ur schedule? maybe we have the same class....if u tell me ur schedule...put what building and room number u got. mine looks like this(17 total hours), and i am majoring in criminal justice administration:

Monday/Wed./Friday

Intro to criminal justice 10:15-11:05AM Peck Hall 103B

University 1010 11:20-12:10 KOM 122

Fundamentals of Comm. 12:25-1:15 BDA 216

Tues./Thurs.

Prevention and Control of Crime 9:30-10:45 Peck Hall 312

Expository Writing 12:30-1:45

Wednesday Night

Scuba Diving 8:00-10:00 Class meets at murphy center, then moves to rec center to dive.

• 3 weeks later...

What makes riverdale so good for this year. How will they be able to fill the shoes of stephen britton.... taron henry.....even though he didnt play much in 2002 and what about their o line... how will that be without big kenyon? What makes their 2003 team so good that they are picked so high.

Guest region4fan

Because they are Riverdale. When you have the success year in and year out that they have , parents pick up and move into their zone so their kid can be a part of such a dynasty. Riverdale re-loads evey year. This year's team was known as re-building by their coaches and fans. Yeah...re-build right to the Blue Cross Bowl!