There's a Gunslinger in Kingsport

TRIBE1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is I'm glad we have to play Jeff Co. our last game. We(Bearden) could spoil something special for Jeff Co. this year.

And as for D-B, you better screw your heads on straight and look at games other than Jeff Co. or you might find yourself playing away somewhere in the play-offs or not even in them.

bearden could finish anywhere from 3rd to 5th; that's about it. DB, sevier co, bearden, and jeff co have the best soph groups in the region ( in that order). as for the jr classmen, DB, jeff, science hill, and sevier co are tops (also in that order). so in my opinion bearden is another yr away. as of now jeff over bearden by 35. jeff will blow away almost all teams they face in the region this yr.

You know that you have a good thing going when someone says that if you overlook Bearden (lol), then you might have an away game the first round of the playoffs. Who knows when the last time DB had that horrible problem was?

And you're pretty cocky and ignorant...... B) I never said that they were overlooking Bearden. Why don't you learn to read! I said that both Jeff Co. and D-B shouldn't overlook their other opponents and just focus on each other because that's how you lose ballgames. Jeez.....you're one cocky guy. I would like nothing more than for D-B to get hammered 4 or 5 times this year.... B)

"I think you can count DB out this year. I'm not trying to brag, but we(Bearden) have a very good team coming up this year watch for us in DB's district" Quote by BHSFOOTBALL Well that sure sounds a little cocky to me. You can never count DB out!

Edited by bud

"I think you can count DB out this year. I'm not trying to brag, but we(Bearden) have a very good team coming up this year watch for us in DB's district" Quote by BHSFOOTBALL Well that sure sounds a little cocky to me. You can never count DB out!

I'm done with this. My talking will be done the second week in September against D-B. Peace.......

Looking foward to it. Hey, by the way........do you guys have another good kicker/punter combo?  You guys are kind of known for having great kickers.

Yeah, we got a sophomore by the name of Matt Reagan that looks like he can pick up where the Colquitt brothers left off. He has kicked a 55-yard field goal as a freshman :D . He's a better place kicker, but his punting is improving.

Edited by BHSfootball