Christian Academy of Knoxville

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AusDan, im really getting tired of having to follow you around and making sure people know what you say is not the truth. CAK had a slow start to the year playing 3 very good teams in KCHS, Greenback and Webb but after the Webb game the Warriors seemed to mature much more and were very close to winning the last 7 games. they could very easily go 8-2, 9-1 this coming year because they lost only about 4 or 5 seniors all of which are easily replaced. look for them to be at least 2nd in their region this year.

No Coach, it is the truth. It is the same in every other sport. You show your a more physical team than CAK, they will fold. Granted you guys were young the past two years when we beat you in football...I guess I won't know this year since you won't play us in football. Or any other sport for that matter.

Soccer has been dropped for sure...and I am not sure about baseball to e honest. I play for the soccer, basketball, and football team, with my brother, and I am possitive we don't play you in any of those sports anymore. Let's see...football the best two years....beat you pretty bad because we were just a stronger team and just pushed you over. You can't handle Div 2., and you can barely handle A/AA. And for the example...basketball this year...we beat you very easily...by 30 points or so...from the get go you couldn't keep up with us and basically just played to not lose badly...and you happened to cancel the make up game because you would rather play J Frank White, who has maybe won 3 basketball games in the past 5 years. And don't get me started on CAK soccer. All I have to say is you won A/AA but finished 10th in the final rankings.

I'm not sure if you all have seen the news but CAK has just hired one of the best basketball coaches in TN. They are making all the right hires to become a successful sports program. They just don't do all the recruiting that KCHS and WEBB does. The real funny thing is that the majority of kids that play for WEBB and KCHS would probably not play as much or be the standouts they are at private.

AUSDAN you might not be playing or even make some of the teams.

Although there are some great athletes at Webb, KCHS, and CAK.

Actually, you are wrong. KCHS does not recruit. They don't give scholarships. The church helps pay tution for those families who cannot afford the full amount. That is why we are in Div 2. And actually, I think I would play for almost any school I went to.