Great Article on MHS' Nick Black

Blue21SallyAt7

That's unfortunate that he wont be playing anymore. I broke my leg this fall in the exact same way, with a guy rolling into it. I guess I have a decent idea of what he went through. Ironically, I still have never seen my tape either. Something about seeing yourself get hurt doesn't sound too appealling. I trust he's doing well and has found a way to fill the void in his life. Good luck, Nick.

Nick is doing OK. He still walks with a limp. I know that the fall will be hard on him; he truly loves the game of football.

Still, the best thing about this whole ordeal is how Nick has dealt with it. He has maintained his sense of humor and his drive to get better throughout.

As the article stated, he has already graduated at Clemson but is staying there to get his MBA. On the day he gets his MBA (August 7, 2004), he will marry Regina Sentell. He then hopes to enter law school.

I don't know about you, but he is definitely the kind of person that I would want as my lawyer!

I am glad to hear Nick is handling this well. And it does not surprise me. And it is an example of the importance of taking care of academics as well as sports. An MBA and then law school is a right decent thing to fall back on. He obviously has a great future ahead of him and i wish him and his wife to be all the best.