Who Looks Good In Knoxville During summer?

4AFAN

Whenever Stevens isn't there, there's no problem and what you seen was one bad play and now you're saying the AE coaches don't have any kind of control of their players.

I won't say that there is no control, but when the boss is away the kids will play. Ya'll can say it's the same when he's not there, but you are fooling yourself. (I don't think it would be any different with any team)

That's all I'm going to say.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i see it as FULTON #1 and AE #2 no disrespect to ae but i think fulton has the edge again this year. Fulton doesnt have jack whetsel but they have a even better QB Justin Long. And cobb is still unknown to this point but there is plenty of LB willing to step up to the big show.

BigBoy, you must really be a small boy because you know that Fulton lost more than Jack Wetsel. Who's going to be catching the ball like A.Minor was last year? Who's going to return the long kick off returns like Buddy did? Who's going to be kicking and blocking for the running backs like most of the offense of line? Maruice Merchant can't do it all so who's going to step up? Come on now, AE didn't lose to much last year, they have many starters returning and a revamp O-Line that's going to be blocking their butts off. I'm going to make my first prediction today.

AE 28 Fulton 7 Write it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spalinhornet....you're right. But I do know that if anyone has the kids Austin East respect it is coach T and dang sure coach Graham. graham has had more football success than any coach on the coaching staff. The kids know this. They also knows he has respect on the streets and is legit. They also knows that he looks out fo rtheir best interest and will defend them even with Stevens. Stevens played with Graham at oak Ridge where Graham was a Two time All-State WR. I know them so well because my family is from Oak Ridge and we would play them in little league football and basketball. Thats why so much passion. I am just glad of the job their doing.

Not everybody in knoxville looks good. Shep does not look that good. Swafford does not look that good even when he wears his tie and coach's hat to the games. He looks like a bigger Terry Bowden. Courtney does not look that good. Joel is by far the least attractive of the Heltons. Coatney looks o.k. till he says something. Meske as a far away look. Pemberton is pretty cute. Woods and Cummings are fair to partly cloudy. Everything looks good in Clinton.

I know Ae plays Webb this year. How do they look? What can our boys expect from them. Has anyone heard anything from the Fulton camp. How are their workouts going? Can say AE has done pretty well this year .....so far.... in the weight room and conditioning. Coach Graham thinks that 70 % of the players will pass their test at the end of the summer. Everyone has increased their maxes from winter workouts. Just to look at the kids you can see the difference. What is going on with West this year?