• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
CoachT

College Prospects

Copy the following information, click PM at the bottom of this message, and post it in a Private Message to CoachT:

Required Information

First Name:

Last Name:

Sport:

Sex: Male or Female

High School:

Class of:

Position:

Optional Information

Committed/Signed to:

Height:

Weight (males only):

Comments, Misc. Info, Stats:

Contact Information

Coach Name:

Coach Phone:

There is a separate board for players who have committed or signed.

Plus members can submit prospects for the time-being because it is quick, I know who the Plus members are, and I can easily communicate with them by PM. Submitting prospects by email simply doesn't work. The first attempt at that resulted in 26,000 emails. The last attempt using an online form resulted in 103 pages of database entries of football prospects alone which gives me plenty to sort through for the moment.

Um, ya- I have a complaint. I know you hate me already, but Ive been a good boy lately, keeping my smack to a minimum; however, it seems my right to post inside the girls soccer forum has been revoked. For some reason, I am still able to post in here though. Perhaps you can shed some light on this issue or maybe I should just make a new user name....

o, well, ive made a new user name- what kind of a loser makes multiple user names on coacht? well im up to 3 (one banned completely, one banned from soccer, and one unknown to the public) so id still like to know what happened to my girls soccer privileges and why. thanks