Lewis County in 2003

tnhssports

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true,three coaches have hung it up. Talk has it that a former coach will be returning to take a position coach.Haven't heard who will take the other positions,But, As for the team, I hear this is probably the strongest team ever.IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER, AND I CAN'T WAIT. ;):D:)

Lewis County does traditionally have a strong football team and this year appears to be no different. Coach Sharp has lost several coaches but they will be replaced. Some names I have heard mentioned as coming back to Panther Stadium is former LCHS coaching great Mike Pack (who led the Panthers to the District 10-A Region 5-A Championship in 1980 and a perfect 11-0 record before losing to Goodpasture in the playoffs), Adam Clark (former All District lineman who is currently coaching in West Tennessee), and Wesley Duncan (All District former Panther who played collegiately in Arkansas and is currently coaching in Nashville). If anyone has any information on the coaching vacancies or these individuals please let us know.

I can't wait for the season opener. Good luck Panthers!!

I talked to a player a few hours ago and this is what he told me. He said that coaches Moorehead, Watkins, Hill and Duncan were not going to be coaching anymore. He said that the Pack guy was going to coach though. Don't quit just because Duncan won't be there man. You'll have just as much fun anyway. And you have 95 next to your name, that's not a quitters number. Be tough man, stay in there. B):)