Manassas High School

footsolja

Manassas High School here in Memphis doesn't get any respect.They have to play all these out of town teams that they know are better and they can't get any walkover teams to play like most schools.All I have to say is there is a kid on the team name Frederick Griggs#32 runningback and he is no joke.He is going to be a senior this year and he will have scouts looking at him.

Manansas is a joke. How can you put down any program when Manansas is the worst program in Memphis. The school's athletic program is the worst one in the city. We beat you all 55-12 lat year. If you total up the total wins of all of you all programs it might reach double digits. Why am I even conversating with someone from Manansas.

The reason why Manassas can't get any "walk over" teams to play them is because there isn't any. It like Vanderbilt trying to schedule an east win for homecoming. My suggestion is to start playing poorly prepared Jr. High teams.

When you start looking, acting, and playing like a football team that deserves respect, then you can whine about not getting any.