Jefferson County Football

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

This thread is dedicated to Jpat55 so that he can only bore anyone that wants to discuss the merits of Jefferson County Football, like whether this year's team will be better than one from 1987. It was devised so that he would quit discussing these things on the Region 4 5A thread. This is the last you will hear from me on this thread.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is dedicated to Jpat55 so that he can only bore anyone that wants to discuss the merits of Jefferson County Football, like whether this year's team will be better than one from 1987. It was devised so that he would quit discussing these things on the Region 4 5A thread. This is the last you will hear from me on this thread.

that's good. yeah, that's real good. i wonder why i couldn't have thought of this earlier. i hope things fall into place for both jeff co and a boro team. i would like nothing more than to watch jeff smack them around.

All you have to do,is win and you will get your chance.Until then do not stir the fire, you might bite off more than you can chew.

first, 5a football is not that strong. what i know for certain is that jeff is by far the best team in region 1 or 2. this puts them in the semis. don't get me wrong stranger things have happened in the game of football, injuries, a week of bad practices, becoming complacent, role players not giving 100%, etc... but don't expect this to happen to a meadows coached team, saving for the injuries. all said, JEFF WILL BE THERE.

scooter houston, sub 4.4

jeff jennings, sub 4.5

tyler brown, mid to upper 4.5

chris shiverdecker, 4.5-6

aaron carson, 4.6-7

trey reliford, 4.6-7

they also have alot of guys that are 4.7-8 range. not blazing speed, but they look good. jeff has the talent to go deep into the playoffs and possibly make a run for the gold ball. if they keep their heads on straight, and go out every friday night and get the job done, then things will take care of themselves. Jeff's big test is in back to back weeks at home against DB, and at Morristown West

Guest Oakland

now i got a question for ya jpats, were those times electronic or hand-timed? i mean anybody can run a good time with it being hand-timed. but let me warn you man, u may get what u wish for, but i can guarantee the results wont be in jeff co's favor, you want rhs/ohs, fine see ya in week 14

JPATS5,

Keep in mind that before the Patriots can smack around a team from the 'boro, they have to go through Kingsport. Oh well, I guess that aint happening.

like i said, jeff is by far the best team in either region 1 or 2. they are much more talented, quicker, faster, stronger, and experienced than DB. one of DB's most valuable assests in the past has been their great coaching staff; however, meadows is an upcoming coach that is making a name for himself. so what does DB have over jeff this yr? nothing at all. jeff will destory DB this yr. jeff 41-14. don't get me wrong i really like DB and have very much respect for clark and would love to see him and DB win a championship. but it will not happen this yr.