Union City

bigbluefan69

I think Union City will be Union City. Meaning, they won't always look pretty doing it, but they will more likley than not win. Coach Fischel is an excellent coach. Granted the staff is very young (avg age is 27), but man do they have athletes. I think if they can find solid repalcements for the Goodrich kids and solidify thier secodary, they will be contenders once again.

Unipn City has all of their skill players back from last year and last year was a very subpar Union City team.So they will either be better or it may be another subpar team.Kenneth Fouse is one of the best backs in West Tennessee if not the state and is a very dangerous threat but he has problem holding on to the ball.Ben Ferguson has a great arm but will never get a chance to show it off because of the offensive scheme UC uses.Kenyon Ingram could be a threat as well.Being from West TN I wish Union City the best of luck except of course when they play Obion Central.Go REBS!!!!