Did Cobb Transfer?

4AFAN

If Cobb did live in the Central Zone then why did he not attend Central. I can't imagine why the brother of a player that had much success at Central would not be going to Central if he lived in that zone especially. Maybe CentralBobcats can tell us.

Edited by 4AFAN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said earlier in my post. I didn't know you had to transfer to the school you are zoned for!!!!!!! You all get on here and accuse us CHS of regruiting and when something like this Cobb Situation comes up you can't beleive something like that would or could happen. well i got i news for you, it happens and thats the bottom line!! Every team in knoxville has at least one or two transfers or out of zone kid on their roster. Thats a fact!

Edited by CentralBobcats

Ollie, be truthful. Clinton is one of those city schools, like Maryville and Oak Ridge, where students who don't live in the city limits can pay a small tuition and attend the school. I know of a couple of athletes right off the top of my head who don't live in the city of Clinton, and are zoned for Anderson County High, who attend Clinton High.

... couple of athletes right off the top of my head who don't live in the city of Clinton, and are zoned for Anderson County High, who attend Clinton High.

What about a couple that live in Campbell County and go to Anderson County? or Anderson County and go to Halls? Think of any of those?

Edited by splainshornet

Centralbobcat,

My significant other told me he talked with a coaching friend of his in Knoxville and was told there WERE some schools that were not allowed transfers. The only way that a player could play for those schools - they had to live in their school zone.

When you say that's a fact - get your facts straight.

:rolleyes::DB)

First of all your all wrong about Cobb going to Central. I dont know were you guys are getting your facts from, but I do believe I would change sources. Cobb is at home with the mean maroon and he is not going anywhere. He loves the school, the coaches, and the administration. By the way, the other kid that was involved in the fight was suspended as well (fact). Please, Please, Please!!!!!! get the truth regarding whatever situation you all get on here and talk about, because you know what they say about people who assume things dont you? The upcoming season is still in question as to whether or not he will be able to play, however there is no question about which school he will be enrolled in this school year.

Go Falcons !!!!!!!