Region 4-5A

JohnnyC

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

. LaVergne is huge. They have a great coach. Size though does not win games. It does not matter how good a coach is, if he has no talent at any position, and I have yet to read of any on this message board.

to let those of u who dont know lavergne has a lot of size this year but we also have some quality skilled players we.have the ability to go far it all depends on tha play of our defense.our secondary looks really good we got to physical corners and we have a great free saftey in zach dean.we also have a quick d line that has depth.altogether we got 76 players and i think 22 seniors now could u analyze that and tell me wut its gonna take

we als got a nu qb from baltimore

rashard2k4 I wouldnt call the Lavergne win luck. I mean lets put it simple. The Blaze had a chance to win the game with a touchdown and they drove the field and scored. Mostly running the ball as well. So why do you consider it a lucky game? Just curious. :justwrestle:

they ran yeah thats tru but.it was luck were u there i was cause i was on tha field.and our defense folded .on a crappy counter play it was horrible .number 6 broke 2 tackles and stumbled up feild into the endzone wit like 10 sec to go how is that not luck.u can call it wut u want.do u play for blackman

LIL_FREAK come on buddy. You said all that needed to be said. I quote "our defense folded". So in return that statement nullifies your argument that it was luck, and no i wasnt on the field. :justwrestle:

Rebelguy about that game last year. You guys impressed me greatly. I arrived at the game late and when i could catch a glimpse of the field i saw the score was like 21-0. I was shocked. All of the Franklin players were hugh. I was like what is going on. But good luck to you guys this year. B)