Region 4-5A

JohnnyC

Man i was soo late because i was following my dumb friend that was leading us in the wrong direction, so we turned around then when we finally got to Franklin we couldnt find the darn school! :D , then couldnt find a parking spot, then we got drilled, man what i bad night, i am going to go and cry now. :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale will scrimmage MBA on the 1st and Franklin on the 8th. I think this will be very good for our young team. This Riverdale team will likely get much better as the year progresses so it will be interesting to see how they fair against MBA and Franklin in early August.

Both scrimmages are at Riverdale.

Guest region4fan

I read the paper yesterday and saw Coach Watson's staff listed. The only name I recognized was the Defensive coordinator formerly from Lavergne. Does anyone know anything else about the people hired? Were any taken from Blackman? They are Will Hester, Chad Harrison, Trey Ondrrus, Larry Verge, and Jay Seals.

Fullback49, any insight on your new coaches??

region4fan, Will Hester is one of Coach Watson's best friends. I met him when all the linemen were over at Watson's house for lineman night a couple of times. Watson was the only coach to leave Blackman. Do you know if Larry Verge is the same Larry Verge that played linebacker at Riverdale in 1999?

to all the linemen at Siegel, yall sure are in for a treat. Coach Watson makes some danged good chili.

Edited by bhsOL

Guest region4fan

Yes, he is one and the same. ( Larry Verge, that is.)

Thanks for the info BHSOL. No wonder he left Lavergne then.

UMMMMM....you are making me hungry talking about that chili!