Dresden Lions

bigbluefan69

I think that the team has alot of talent this year and will end up in the playoffs and maybe a shot for the region. I think they will end up with a record of 8-2 or 10-0 at the end of the regular season.

Gibson Co. win

Lighthouse win

Humbolt win

Milan close game

Westview win

Trenton win

Union City close game

Camden win

Mckenzie win

South Fulton win

Post your opinion if you think different..

Edited by bigbluefan69

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson Co. win

Lighthouse win

Humbolt lose

Milan lose

Westview win

Trenton lose

Union City lose

Camden lose

Mckenzie lose

South Fulton win

Same story different year.

My guess is that you play for Milan. I'm going to tell we will beat Camden with no problem and we will beat Humbolt. Mckenzie will be a good game but I think we will win that to. Now I think that we will beat Union City and Milan.

dresden lions are gonna do awesome this season they have a lot of new talent coming off the bench and they only lost like four or five seniors last year this is going to be a really good year they are gonna have a challenge in milan but i think union city and westview arent going to be as hard as in past years they will stil be a challenge but not as much as in the past that is pretty much they played trenton very well last year and didnt get beat by much and they beat humboldt so their year is going to go smoothly GO BIG D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dresden lions are gonna do awesome this season they have a lot of new talent coming off the bench and they only lost like four or five seniors last year this is going to be a really good year they are gonna have a challenge in milan but i think union city and westview arent going to be as hard as in past years they will stil be a challenge but not as much as in the past that is pretty much they played trenton very well last year and didnt get beat by much and they beat humboldt so their year is going to go smoothly GO BIG D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think Bearspitcher11 was right. no one has ever heard of them. i didn't even no we had a school named dresden. and thats probably cause they have never won a game. :unsure:

i think Bearspitcher11 was right. no one has ever heard of them. i didn't even no we had a school named dresden. and thats probably cause they have never won a game. :D

I think that you need to shut you smart A#s mouth. And by the way Dresden has won plenty of games. And you prolly havent hear of them b/c your school is located in a different part of Tn. :D:(:unsure::D

Edited by bigbluefan69