Cloudland football

turboman

Here's to all my freaks across the state, Lander Power has returned to post. Let's get to the point quick.  The Highlanders start 11 battle tested war veterans this year.  To the meek and lowly, get the heck out of our way, cause we are coming for our state crown.  We don't care if it's privates or publics. Bring them all to the slaughter house and let the paramedics sort them out.  Mark Byrd returns as well as Dane Christman and Dakota Benfield. A word to Greenback before I leave, come to Roan Mountain and be destroyed.

the fact of the matter is that clouldand doesn't play any competition that's worth mentioning and beating on weak, weak programs makes you feel good. however, keep cherokee on your schedule, and in about 2 yrs that will beat you back-to-back so bad that you will never want to talk smack again. cherokee has been down for a few yrs, but they have talent galore in their fr & soph classes. get ready for a beating.

Edited by JPATS5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Turboman possibly play for the Carter County Thunder semi-pro team? I remember "Lander Power" from some heated discussions on the old Murphy Fair boards. Quit stirrin up the trouble big Mac. B)

Your right acdcfan, I'm the same smarteleck from Murphy's prep talk that plays for the Carter County Thunder, but due to some personal troubles I may not get to play. Let me tell you one thing though, I can stir up as much trouble as I want and nobody's gonna do nothing about it. I don't try to get people to like me and don't care if anybody does. If you knew me when I was a freshman and see how far I've come today, I accomplished everything myself. I'm not the most gifted athlete, but I can outwork anybody that posts on here. I was a 105lb. dork with glasses back then, but I am a ripped 190 today so I can stick up for myself.

Dale Earnhardt never talked about other drivers because he was too busy wrecking them. It was unfortunate, but he got his. Maybe you will as well (refering to you eating your words, not death).

You've gotta lot of nerve disrespecting the greatest driver in the history of motorsports, but thats okay the only thing your school was eating three years ago was their teeth after Cloudland got done with them.

the fact of the matter is that clouldand doesn't play any competition that's worth mentioning and beating on weak, weak programs makes you feel good. however, keep cherokee on your schedule, and in about 2 yrs that will beat you back-to-back so bad that you will never want to talk smack again. cherokee has been down for a few yrs, but they have talent galore in their fr & soph classes. get ready for a beating.

Now whazup with this. Cherokee bragging about giving beatings while all they've ever done is taken beatings. What a shame, a school with over a 1000 students can't get their chicken boys to come out and play ball. Let the landers school you on how to play the game.

WOW Turboman! Pretty tall talk.

No question, Landers are going to be a force. But let me remind you about a team not far from here (about 100 miles SW) that was highly ranked going into last season and pretty well stunk up the place (If you havent guessed, Im talking about my VOLS).

No question. Cloudland has potential. But potential wont win them a thing. They have to play the games. After a certain point in the playoffs, NOBODY is going to be intimidated by the Landers.

But IF a team from NE TENNESSEE wins a state championship any time soon, it will be Cloudland.

Edited by _volfan_

WOW Turboman! Pretty tall talk.

No question, Landers are going to be a force. But let me remind you about a team not far from here (about 100 miles SW) that was highly ranked going into last season and pretty well stunk up the place (If you havent guessed, Im talking about my VOLS).

No question. Cloudland has potential. But potential wont win them a thing. They have to play the games. After a certain point in the playoffs, NOBODY is going to be intimidated by the Landers.

But IF a team from NE TENNESSEE wins a state championship any time soon, it will be Cloudland.

Whazup Vol fan! I was wondering when you would show up. Them Vols might recover this year. What the heck I get mad every time I watch them anyway.

I believe that the Landers may have a tougher time this year, but I can see them making it back to State. There is always the injury factor; they have been pretty lucky these past years to not have key players go down with ACL's etc. Maybe its their conditioning, but they seem to have avoided the injury bug. I am a Hampton fan and saw a stream of walking wounded last year on their sideline. I have alot of respect for Lander PLAYERS and FANS, and think Byrd is a class act, and I hope they remain injury free. ( of course a good case of the flu just before they play Hampton would not hurt my feelings)...just kidding Turboboy, untangle your underwear.