Best stadiums

bearspitcher11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i checked out db's website and there stadium is nice but is by far not the best. i like sevier co. better. i will agree with whomever said they had the hottest cheerleaders though.....gotta love them blondes. anyway i cant belive the pit has not been mentioned. in was in a nation wide highschool sports magazine for best places to play how does it no get a vote. stands are huge on both sides........field is always good....and great atmosphere. thats my vote THE PIT

White House has a great stadium if you root for the home team. Seating is designed in the side of a hill and we have a large concrete walkway that stretches the length of the field. This is where you find many fans standing to watch the game. Good consession stand with good food. Plenty of parking. The field is always well maintained.

White House has arguably the nicest practice facility in the state.20,000 sq feet under roof consisting of football offices, dressing facility for over 100 players, a well equipped weight room, and a 70 yard indoor turf field.

While White House's is undoubtly the nicest stadium in the area, lots of parking, large homeside bleachers, when they draw a large gate for some of the teams they play, it would really be nice if they would get a larger bleachers for the visitor side (although larger than ours) :ph34r: of the field, and have it a little more easily accessible. Along with that, the width of the field with track gives NO audio on the visitor's side from the sound system.

i would have to go with DB's stadium it is very large!!! bradley has a very nice stadium there stadium and field sets down in a huge hole!!! there visiting side is the same size as there home size!!! they have a concession stand on the visiting side too!!! i like the way there players run out!!! they run down a bunch of steps

down in the hole on to the field while awaiting a huge spirit chain of bradley fans!!!

its pretty neat!!!

I have to say that lincoln county definately has the coolest stadium. Down in a big hole and called "the pit"; that had to be the only field that was more eye catching. After six years of football, I have to say "THE PIT" is my favorite (other than home field of course).

Edited by Fuggly63

• 2 weeks later...