Milan...can they win 5 straight playoff games?

westtn2004state

Milan might end up having a very BIG chance at getting to Murfresboro in December. I think if Mitchell would have came to a decent field and the game was at milan last year i think milan would have pulled it out. At mitchell, why dont they upgrade to grass instead of gravel. and the remark about them having 2000 fans per game..well the game milan played in the 4th round i could count how many fans they had there on one hand.literally.And, their sportsmanship is a joke. I came early there for the playoff game last year and when milan was warming up mitchell came in and got like 5 yards from milan shouting various remarks and profanity. And at halftime milan went to their dressing room with the lead and mitchell came back and was shouting get out of our dressing room and they mistaked there own dressing room from milans...maybe before they start shouting victory next time i can probably guarantee a whoop down at milan if they come and see how they handle that. because if not for 2 snaps at milan that game was in the books.and i dont even go to milan i go to Westview.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how you feel about Mitchell. However, that is their edge. They intimidate people, with how they play and how they act. Is it unsprtsman like? Maybe. But remember, we (Milan) don't act as civilized as we think we do. We are a highly emotional team, that is OK if you can channel that emotion. Mitchell is highly emotional, and they channeled their emotion very well last year up to the State Championship game. I can guarentee that Westview did not want to play Mitchell last or this year. What's more, is that I know We are going to put a beat down on you all like yall did to us two years ago. It pay back time, so start getting your money ready!!!!!

Also, not only can Milan win 5 straight playoff games, but we can win 15 straight football games.

I am a reciever at milan and from what i saw last year westviews secondary got picked apart in that last game ...except for alex brown....he was very aggressive when i went out to stalk block him while he was the corner. westview had a pretty decent passing game last year too but with ya'lls QB gone and other recievers it looks like a rebuilding year for yall and we are headed straight for murfresboro.

MAYNE I CANT REMEMBER YALL JUST PICKIN US APART IN THE LAST GAME WE PLAYED YALL. I REMEMBER U GUYS HAVING TWO BIG PASSES ON MY BOY ALEX BROWN SIDE BUT THAT WAS B/C WE HAD SUM INEXPERIENCE ON THAT SIDE B/C HE WAS HURT. BUT KNOW SINCE WE GOT SOME EXPERIENCE THERE OUR SECONDARY IS GOIN TO BE THE HEART OF OUR DEFENSE SINCE 2 OF OUR STARTING LBS LEFT WHICH I HATE. BUT I STILL HOPE YALL WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK PAST US ON YALL SCHEDULE AND LOOK TOWARDS TO THE OTHER GAME.

DUECE #2 (LETZ SHOCK THA WORLD BABY)