What's wrong with Ezell-Harding?

shotgunfivewide

Randy is the best QB in the state, and he will prove it to u next year. I can bet u that when u look at qb leaders next year on the internet, Randy Schalppi will be #1. And if this David kid is so good and ranked # 11th in the nation then how come he cant lead his team to a state title. I can also bet u that when u look at the Wr's list next year that u will see Jeremy Gettis listed #1. Oh yea take a look at where Randy Schlappi is listed and where David Wolke is listed. While u r looking u can take a look at the Wr's list too. Oh who would have guessed it, 2 Ezell-Harding players leading in both categories. This list is from Tennessean.com

Name School TD CMP ATT YDS

Randy Schlappi Ezell-Harding 33 180 287 3023

Michael Fisher MBA 18 157 284 2315

Jonathon Ward Collinwood 19 102 157 2066

Brandon Janco Goodpasture 22 128 242 2010

Josh Reffegee Franklin 22 114 199 1922

Justin Gaines Friendship 13 131 219 1852

Adam Clark Coffee Co. 16 110 238 1850

Austen Everson Brentwood 6 121 224 1580

Jefferson Adcock Brentwood Acad. 10 82 165 1543

Wesley Satterfield Trousdale Co. 12 112 169 1465

Travis Gentry Giles Co. 10 103 202 1452

Taylor Shipp Lebanon 11 92 209 1421

Jared Elliott Page 9 84 181 1420

Chase Stephens Celina 3 78 147 1398

David Wolke Smyrna 8 95 183 1363

Name School TD REC YDS

A.J. Blackburn Ezell-Harding 10 71 1283

Patrick Turner Goodpasture 14 51 976

Adam Tomlinson Friendship 7 44 857

Jamie Norris Coffee Co. 7 43 789

Kevyn Murray Franklin 12 42 783

Chad Fuson Brentwood Acad. 6 38 777

Eric Howard Giles Co. 6 48 741

Shaun Green Collinwood 4 28 733

Jacob Victory Collinwood 7 30 723

Eric Johnson Lawrence Co. 6 41 681

Ryan Nichols Franklin 7 35 672

Tom Santi MBA 7 41 642

A.J. Stewart Lebanon 5 33 642

Quivaris Northcutt Tullahoma 5 27 532

Jeremy Gettis Ezell-Harding 7 23 530

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you all r in denial, randy could compet with anyone. just b\c he is sinle a doesn't mean he doesn't play aganst grat talent. you guys think just b\c you guys r 2a 3a 4a 5a that your guy is better than anyone. randy is better than all those other qb everytime you look in the newspaper you will see his name at the top of the qb list. randy is way better than any of those guys he is way more athletic the only thing that isn't incredible about randy is his 40 time. but that means nothin b\c you play beter and you are faster in a game anyways. if all you idiots want to have a contest to see who the best qb is i promis you that randy would kill those other guys. and these guys you morons are talking about i have never even heard of and the only reason randy isn't ranked in the top 10 in the nation is b\c he is 1a and the reason he is not in the top 10 in the state is b\c everyone knows that everyone hates ezell media, press, other fans. aj blackburn was the best reciever in the state last year and he never got any attention why i have no dea i guess no one wants to see anyone from ezell exceed. you guys can talk your crap come season time randy with domenate and thats without a 250 to 300 plus linemen on the line like you big schools have. randy has to work hard every down to do what he does. he doesn't get a big o fat line in front of him where he has no pressure, and he has 30 sec to throw the ball. or big line to block for him to run. lucky dud with the gay name you shouldn' talk so much b\c hen your boys do nothin this year my boy will be makin all the plays.

A kid can't collect his own genetic code, he is stuck with the genetics of the mother and father.....Wolke must be a great prospect but from a quarterback comprarsion, recruiting or otherwise Wolke is not in the class of Schlappi, Wolke has started for four years and has one more TD pass and less than 100 total yards for his 4 year career, Schlappi has played and started in only 12 games for his career....can he help that he is not 6'3 and not 225 pounds? No...is he a winner, absolutely...my best guess is that if he is not injured will put up numbers that will stand for many years...great kid, great worker, and dedicated to being a great quarterback

His greatest enemy is probably Coach Smith, many times his kids suffer for the points the offene scores....don't punish the player for the stupidity of the coach

Smith has done himself in, he could not get a head job at any other school and I hear they don't want him at Ezell, I know for a fact that their numbers are way down and over half the freshmen class has quit along with several other starters!

Maybe Smith will get the message and get out of coaching, he is not good for high school football.....where are you Paxton, we miss your stupid comments?

Schlappi also has not lead Ezell to a State Title under his leadership, that was Shelley so your comment about Wolke is not valid.

Also compare Michael Fisher who was playing at MBA in Div II AAA, he had impressive numbers in a really tough league without the luxury of having a 20 squad Lighthouse they could gang up on.

Online C...surely you jest ..how many state titles has Smyrna won....O, what does Shelly or winning a state championship have to do with quarterbacking, by the way Ezill scrimmage MBA later this summer so I guess we will see how the two quarterbacks stack up...C, don't be a Eagle hater, the difference in ignornace and stupidity is the ablility to see the light....just pointing out that everyone has their favorite...Wolke has started for 3 years and Schlappi for 1...just showing that with two more years under his belt Wolke has one more TD passing and less than 100 total yards in passing in his total carrer with close to thirty more games played

Well first of all onlinelc randy didnt even play most of the lighthouse game.And randy still beat out this Fisher guy for the # 1 spot by almost a thousand yards. So there is nothing to talk about here. Randy is the best and thats just the bottom line.

He looked pretty ordinary to me when he only managed to score 7 points against us last year.

The best QB's I saw by far in 1A last year were Jonathon Ward of Collinwood and Nealy of Boyd. I have not yet had the honor of seeing Mark Byrd but I know he is getting a lot of attention.

Edited by OnlineLC

shotgunfivewide man you have no idea what you are talking about when you talk aout coach smith. coach smith is the best coach in the state. he is te smartest coach in the state. he brings high school football to another level. he is a great man and a great christian. you guys who diss him don't even know him. if you knew coach smith you would never talk bad about him. ezell loves coach smith and so do all the kids. he teaches us fallible lessons. you guys have no idea what goes on during the games why things happen the way they do. coach smith is like a ather figue to many of his kids and a great friend. he loves what he does. i was privileged to be coach by him i learned many things and i would not have played under anyon else but him.

Oh onlinelc so u must be a CPA fan. Well people have bad games sometimes but all of us eagles learned a very good lesson from it. But i can assure u that that will not happen next year. And i can also assure u that i will dominate that game. And u know just because i dont like CPA i might add some insult and injury when i score all of my touchdowns by doing a little dance.

jonathn ward is fat ad slow. his horrible, nely how ever you spell his name from boyd was horrible these guys were nowhere near as good as randy is. i remember we killed boyd and nealy, she could not even play with us. and yes i mean she b\c he plays like a girl and he is a wimp. please someone tell me or say someone who at lease deserves to be on th same field as randy.

jonathn ward is fat ad slow. his horrible, nely how ever you spell his name from boyd was horrible these guys were nowhere near as good as randy is. i remember we killed boyd and nealy, she could not even play with us. and yes i mean she b\c he plays like a girl and he is a wimp. please someone tell me or say someone who at lease deserves to be on th same field as randy.

I think you are dismissing Ward and Nealy too freely. They both have the ability to make great plays under pressure especially Nealy. I can't remember when Ezell played Boyd last year but come Championship Game he was hot. Get a copy of the tape from the game and you will see what I mean.

You will find the same with Michael Fisher of MBA when you scrimmage them. I was really impressed by him when we scrimmaged them last year.