What's wrong with Ezell-Harding?

shotgunfivewide

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gettis will be the number one receiver in the mid-state? I doubt that strongly. You'll see Ryan Nichols and Kevyn Murray from Franklin 1 and 2 on that list. I assure you of that. Unless one of them gets hurt, those two will be tops in the mid-state, if not the whole state.

I remember Kevyn when he played for CPA in his Freshman Year before he moved out of state for a while and then back to Franklin. He showed a lot of potential then and a blistering speed.

I had no clue that Murray went to CPA his freshman year! I guess you learn something new every day. I'd say he's lived up to his potential quite nicely, eh?

It's great to see him doing so well.

I was watching an old tape a few weeks ago from Fall 2000 when he caught a catch on his own 35 yard line and somehow against all odds escaped a full array of defencemen totally surrounding him and gained another 40-50 yards. Not bad for a freshman and that was in the 1st Quarter so he was still playing the first string defence.

i played against nealy he was't good at all. and from what i saw on tv on the championship game he wasn't very good then either. i think i can say the same about jonathen b\c i played against him to and wow he looks like he is running in slow motion. nither of them come close to randy please try again. and stop insuling randy by comparing him to these guys.