Sumner County Talent

JLMH123

I know every year at least one team from Suner County makes a statement. You have Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Beech who are all three power houses of the past. Then you have Portland who has made a name for themselves in the past couple of years. Anyways, I was just wondering who some sumner county standouts are this year. Who are the ones to watch in Sumner County?

Sumner County football will be fun to watch this year. Beech, Hendersonville, and Gallatin will provide plenty of action when any of these teams play each other. Portland may be better than they were last year but they still are facing an uphill battle. White House should be strong as usual. They are balenced and are extremely well coached. Westmoreland should be a playoff participant. Look for the game with newcomer Station Camp to be full of excitement. Station Camp could turn some heads too. John Paul the only private school in Sumner Co may have a hard time.

Some players to watch:

R.J.Meadows--Beech

Jamison Link--Gallatin

Jarvis Stanton--Hendersonville

Gordon Keene--White House

Casey Allen--Portland

Nate Milligan--Station Camp

Thaxton Armbruster--Westmoreland

hard to say about Pope John Paul

I'm sure there are more.