RIVALRIES THAT MAY CAUSE A HUGE FIGHT

PLACALL

I know that Loretto High School and Fairview High School are big rivalries. A couple of years ago there was a fight between two players. Just last year Fairview did not want to shake Lorettos teams hand b/c of the dirty play that Loretto does, there was almost a fight after that game. I think if it keeps up something will definatley happen this year , due to last year and the years in the past !

thats pathetic, high school football is just that, high school football. i understand that in tennessee it is a big deal. the fan support is amazing. but come on, a fight. i always try to meet as many people from the opposing school and u would be surprized at the fact that even ur most competitive rivals, are actuall nice people. i would understand this post if tennessee schools played schools from iraq, but we dont. its just a sport and lets enjoy it, cause otherwise, you are just degrading this great sport.

plus, i am sure that the coaches, will see this pattern and start changing schedules so those teams dont play. and that takes away alot of great football.

football is not war

Guest Oakland

well said ilovejulia, its pretty sad when teams think they have to resort to fighting to settle their differences and hatred for each other.