pujo

trees

Is it really true that our numbers at practice were that bad.IF so what is the problem.Is there any reason for concern concidering it is this early.DO you think things will look up in the next few days.Did any of our big guns not show.also do we have a scrimage this week.If so who.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The numbers are down because we have very few juniors, last year we had very few sophmores. We pretty much lost a class somewhere along the way. We are missing one kid we were depending on, but thats life. Our big lineman looks much better but these guys are going to have to be in good shape.Our starting 11 is fine ,I expect a real good season.

The numbers are down because we have very few juniors, last year we had very few sophmores. We pretty much lost a class somewhere along the way. We are missing one kid we were depending on, but thats life. Our big lineman looks much better but these guys are going to have to be in good shape.Our starting 11 is fine ,I expect a real good season.

I don't believe you guys have much to worry about. Unless this missing kid is Mark Byrd. <_<

Out of the 29 you could send 19 of them home including Mark Byrd and still beat everyone in your region. It's the playoffs thats gonna hurt.

Yeah, we've got a 337lb. tackle thats gotta play both ways and another 310lb. tackle thats gotta play both ways. We are gonna take some thumpins this year. I'm still in disbelief. After what I saw yesterday, I can no longer brag on this message board. Heck, Hampton might come to Roan Mt. and dismantle us unless there is improvement in the attitude of these boys. There is no charisma or enthusiasm. You can have the best athletes in the world, but if there is no committment, theres nothing.

We forgot the music yesterday,we will rock you was playing today and these boys looked like a real football team. Got some freshman and sophmores thats growing up fast. We,ll be just fine. I,m not saying somebody won,t whip us, I will say this, they had better pack their dinner because it will take all day long. This bunch won,t go down without a fight.