Oakland Patriots

Croach

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay, but I havn't been online a lot lately. Yes I am an Oakland fan. They scrimage Father Ryan and CPA today at 9:00 am and again around 1:00-2:00 pm today.

Hopefully I'll get out to see some of that this afternoon. They look pretty good so far but do not have large numbers of players on the team. I saw a few ice packs moving around the campus last night, bu so far there have been no serious injuries. The one player who is out right now is recovering from Mono, (Brandon Demers). He's an 3 year starter so as soon as he gets back in the flow, it should make and impact.

Guest Oakland

welcome on board patsprez! i am sure region4fan and olineathlete as well as myself love to have another fellow oakland patriot on board. Yeah i have heard of brandon having mono, hopefully his recovery will be quick so he can make this team better. with i could make it to the scrimmages but i have 4 interviews today(yikes!). By the way, how are you connected to oakland? student,alumni,parent of player, etc. and once again nice to see another oakland fan, we need all of them that we can get during the season cuz it gets pretty rough on heree. but until then......GO PATS!

Guest Oakland

yes i think you are right riverdale, everybody will be pretty thin this year with the exception of riverdale. as much as i would love to say that i think oakland will beat riverdale, i am gonna have to see how we do against franklin and ba before i say anything about that, but should be a good game and a very intruiging and exciting season for oakland football.