BLACKMAN

BlazeP

I heard BLACKMAN really showed up to play against Camp Station. How good did BLACKMAN really look? Could someone please tell me.

Well anyways could someone tell me when BLACKMAN will be scrimagging? Like who against what time, and where??? Thanks...........

GO BLAZE!!!!! ;)

To answer your question about how good is BLACKMAN well i think no one really knows yet, but it looks like they had a really good pratice against camp station. On the other hand i dont know much about camp station so who knows. I promise you this whom ever they scrimmage it will be a good one so if you can go to it... :lol:

The practice with Springfield/Antioch is more like a work day not really a scrimmage. Just like the work we did with Station Camp and Shelbyville! Don't get me wrong we got some good work done and there were some good hits! So come out and watch with us FANatics, I'll save ya a seat in the shade on the hill! I love company!! :lol:

Tuesdays work day will start at Blackman at 8:30 am. with Springfield. It will probably be the same format as they used with the other work days. Position drills against each other, 7 on 7 passing drill, inside drill with the lineman and LB's, then a little of everyones favorite drill "OKLAHOMA." After that lunch and a break till about 2:45. Then it's back to the grind with Springfield and Antioch! I'm not sure what all they'll do in the afternoon but, they usually end the session with a 10-15 play controlled scrimmage that starts around the 30 yd. line. Each team getting the ball 2 or 3 times a piece. After this session is over they'll do red zone, goal line, and possibly some kicking game.

Edited by slim589