blackman, springfield, antioch scrimmage/work day

leadoff

blackman hosted antioch and springfield for a work day and then scrimmage today

a 3 way scrimmage was played rotating offense and defense of the 3, antioch dominated blackman and blackman and springfield came out even antioch scored 3 times on blackmans first team, after that was 2nd's and 3rd's i think it came out to be about 5 tds to blackmans 1

Edited by leadoff

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That scares me leadoff. :D If BLACKMAN got their butt stomped by Antioch that really scares me. :o It doesnt say much for our team going into this football season. Something had to be wrong with BLACKMAN because that doesnt sound like the BLACKMAN i remember. Oh well its to early in the year to start worrying now. :D

springfield surprised me, they had a few studs and broke a big run for a touchdown against blackmans defense that was at least 30 yards they were pretty even with antioch, there defense was good but offense wasnt great, considering they were the smallest school there, they looked pretty darn good, i dont know much about 4a but they should do pretty good

Don't be too shocked about Antioch. They lost about 4 or 5 seniors and that is it. Coker (the runningback) should be incredible this year. Last year they handled Gallatin for the first half. The size and speed should have increased so they are going to be tough this year. I think that they will go to the playoffs.