BA scouts

BigTommy

Guest region4fan

I agree. If there is proof of recruiting, turn it in to the TSSAA. If it is investigated and then is indeed true, then names and schools can be disected online.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think BA recruits. BA has a great coach, a good team year in and out, and great educational system. Coach Flatt build up a great program and I'm not suprized that people want to go and play for a winning team.

Coach Insell was accused of the samething;he coaches girls basketball.

I think if you bulid a great program people will want to come. It might sound alittle dumb when you here about some people wanting to play for a great program

Unless you have proof just shut up about the recruiting thing. Those kind of rumors just degrade highschool sports and makes people that don't know anything about the recruiting situation look down on Tennessee sport. It doesn't matter which sport you are talking about from football to bowling

Edited by HeavyEagle275

Again I motion that coacht lock this topic- I think BA has been through enough with the whole recuiting business. Also, I don't think anyone can accuse a school of recruiting without specific names of players and coaches. However naming names would be inappropriate in this forum. Ergo, the topic be locked.