two sport athletes

nick32

Csense, Don't shut up, your ok. You won't need a body guard at the games as long as i'm there. You and Shula need to get with me at games and I will introduce you to Ultimatefan. Just ask and folks will point you to me. I talked to Ultimate tonight and he is ok, he is just wound alittle tighter than most. He is a good family friend and cares about our son. You have been right all along he thinks some of the same things you do, he just doesn't want to get that started now.

Deepball Dad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Csense, Don't shut up, your ok. You won't need a body guard at the games as long as i'm there. You and Shula need to get with me at games and I will introduce you to Ultimatefan. Just ask and folks will point you to me. I talked to Ultimate tonight and he is ok, he is just wound alittle tighter than most. He is a good family friend and cares about our son. You have been right all along he thinks some of the same things you do, he just doesn't want to get that started now.

Deepball Dad

Deepball D., thanks for the kind words. You are tempting me!! It has just been frustrating over the past 4 decades to see some underachieving teams. I hope this year won't be another one. It has not been any one thing in particular, 4 decades (since I can remember) spans several coaching staffs, players, support groups, etc. It's almost like some sort of jinx. There were a few years that I could watch them and say now that is what SD football should be like.

I guess the WB and RC games were the frustrating games for me last year.

I did live in the South Pittsburg area for awhile, one of those years both Marion County and South Pittsburg were in the state finals and the atmosphere was unbelievable. The entire county shut down to go support the teams. I called my brother and told him I would give anything if the city of Soddy-Daisy could experience that.

I hope the new sod can handle the pressure of 3 straight home games. I've got a picture in my mind of it looking like a plowed field after the usage in the first 3 weeks.

I've got an idea of the area you will be sitting during the games and you can probably look over your left shoulder and see me. I'm sure we will meet. I'll be the one wearing the catcher's mask!!

Deepball Dad

What's going on this morning, Dad? I ended up going over to Blake's party last night for a little while. They had a whole army over there it seemed like. I was glad to see the support for Blake. He's a great kid, and has a bright future ahead of him!

Terry said he ran into DeepBall Mom last night. I told him that you and I had been posting out on CoachT a lot here lately, and that I really do enjoy your posts. Ulti, I enjoy your posts as well. By the way, my wife called me an idiot this morning. I told her that my buddy, Ulti, would be so proud. She didn't understand.

You know, if I'm not mistaken, I think I've already met you, Dad. I believe it was the Central game last year that "MosgroveDad" introduced us. I'll definitely be at 3 or 4 of SD's games this year, so we'll get together with ol'Ulti and CSense, and see if we can pull the Trojans to victory. Man, my Dad would slap me silly if he knew I just said that.

Hey, thanks for explaining the wing-T blocking scheme! CSense and I were talking last night that it seemed that the I-formation, straight ahead blocking, would be easier on the lineman, but I understand now what you mean about the blocking angles. I just hope that going back to the wing-T won't hinder DeepBall's abililty to get the ball to the outside receivers and backs. I think that's where SD's going to have their best chance.

Well I'm not going to be the odd man out, guess I have to join this "love fest" you guys have going here. Peace everyone!

By the way Shula, idiot is one of the most used and nicer things my wife says about me and most times it's warranted. Ha Ha :lol:

Atta boy, Ulti! Yeah, I'll have to agree with you that being called an idiot is a nice alternative to some of the other things I've been called in my life.

Hey, you need to check out the Soddy Daisy Football thread. Our buddy, CSense, is baaaaaack!

Also, help me understand what baseballerfb13 is trying to say. He first says so what if SD doesn't go 10-0, and then he turns around and says he's an SD fan. I don't know about you, but I would care if my team went 10-0.

I think baseballerfb13 needs to join the "love fest", or else!

that was a big misunderstanding on my part along with some grammatical errors. after re-reading csense's posts i understand what he was trying to say. when i said"so what if they dont go 10-0"...i meant so as a transition word. so, what if they dont go 10-0. it was a mistake and i apologize for butting in. it seems i may be out of my league so ill try to post more carefully. again, sorry fellas and consider me part of your so called love fest

that was a big misunderstanding on my part along with some grammatical errors. after re-reading csense's posts i understand what he was trying to say. when i said"so what if they dont go 10-0"...i meant so as a transition word. so, what if they dont go 10-0. it was a mistake and i apologize for butting in. it seems i may be out of my league so ill try to post more carefully. again, sorry fellas and consider me part of your so called love fest

There's going to be an awful lot of hugging going on at the SD vs. RB game next week. Maybe one big group hug will take care of it!!