West TN Football

thriller

There is no doubt that Huntingdon will have a lot of experience this year. Last years senior class was small in number and we will have most of the offense and defense returning. It shouldn't be too hard for the stangs to repeat there 9-1 regular season record from last year if the players stay focused and excited every week. We just haven't found a way to beat Milan on a regular basis and our guys will have to play harder in the first round if they don't want a one and done in the playoffs this year.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well stangfan I don't think anyone has found the secret to beating milan consistently but Huntingdon seems to do it more than most. Didn't you guys beat them 2 years ago at home. where do you play this year? I'm no expert but I think Huntingdon may be the only team who can match up with them physically, I don't know about mentally.

Haywood did pretty well last year (8-2, 2nd round), and if I remember right they were fairly young. If I'm right about that, I'd expect them to be in the 7-4A mix again.

USJ always plays a pretty tough non-region schedule, and this year is no exception with Bruceton, North Side, South Side, McNairy, and Riverside on there. Their region is pretty weak, though.

Well Turbo considering that Westview scrimmaged 3-way against camden and jcm, Westview and JCM both killed Camden. they were getting beat so bad they left early; JCM and Westview was a good mathup,there is also no way that Chester Co. defeated the chargers. Westview scored twice against them on 1st string. CC scored once against our 1st string and once against our 3rd. If that tells you that they beat westview against our 3rd string, go eat a donut or something.