Oak Ridge v. Clinton Predictions

ORCats14

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldcat, you must not have been to the Bearden scrimmage. All I am going to say about that.

Clinton game...

This is the game where the Cats must set the tone for the season. It is a given that the Dragons will come fired up to play. We need to be just as fired up and play like champions. If our guys do that it's 49-0 Oak Ridge.

...Just waiting to hear from the Clinton fans. heheh

Rebelron,

You're already making me feel better. Yes, I like the way we have improved over fall practice. We looked very sharp on offensive against Bearden. Still looking for improvement in our pass coverage, but that will come in time. Good luck again to the Rebs, hope McCord can get back to 100%.

We're still going to stomp the Dragons!

Oak Ridge 33 Clinton 13 ~~~ I took the scores from the last three OR/Clinton games and averaged them.

Best of luck to the Wildcats! It is time for all the fans to come together and enjoy the season. I hope somebody reminds the Oak Ridge players what happened the last time Clinton won on Blankenship Field :angry: Just kidding :)

Go Wildcats ~~ Oak Ridge and Hixson

Clinton usually always plays Oak Ridge tough, however Oak Ridge has Booker and Gulmire in the backfield and ready. I think Thompson will be able to stretch defenses at WR, just a matter of getting McMahon settled in at QB and giving him plenty of protection and making sure the OL and DL jells as both lines were hit pretty good by graduation.

Didn't see the game last year, but OR had a 7-point lead late driving deep for a chance to at least tie the game until a pass was picked off. Blankenship is always a tough place to play, I don't think the game this year will be as close. Wildcats by 21. Good luck to both teams on Thursday.