Wartburg VS Coalfield

Ryano44

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry King, you still have my vote for the Heisman! BTW you really do a good job featuring all of the teams of MC, the sports section is really great. Do you think the recent tragedies for Wartburg will play a factor for Friday night? Good luck to both teams, but my money is on Coalfield (aka the MPG Show).

You won't find a better Coalfield vs. Wartburg game ever to have existed or to come in the future after this Friday night! I have to say that Wartburg does have more depth, and a better "backfield",but Coalfield has players that can go on forever. They have alot of heart, and alot of talent. Coalfield's coming off of a 2 game losing streak to the Dogs ,and homefield! With a crowd that's actually getting into the games this year and a team full of heart and pride, I pick Coalfield 28-23. This will be one in the record books!

Cybercoach, I'm sure that the recent trajedy at Wartburg will be in the back of most of the players mind this week, but once the Bulldogs hit the field Friday night, they just like the Coalfield players, will have their game faces on ready for battle. It seems like the past three or four years, Wartburg ahd had to deal with some very unfortunate events. Best of luck to both teams! May God bless each and every player and keep all those injury-free.

hey osubuckeyes.u need to stop running that mouth.your probally one of those funny guys in the band down at harriman.not funny haha.and if u r one of those band geeks just shut your mouth and wear your goofy looking suits.and if your play football then u need to be at practice trying to win a football game.but it aint happening this year.