Williamson County Predictions

WesVLT

Here are my picks for the first full week of TSSAA ball. Post yours below and tell me why I'm right or wrong!

Brentwood 34, Father Ryan 6

Centennial 20, Battle Ground Academy 14

Franklin 24, Columbia 9

Pope John Paul 26, Ravenwood 6

Marion County 20, Page 13

Fairview 13, Hickman County 8

Brentwood Academy 30, Oakland 21

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense meant, bulldog...I just call them how I think they'll happen, and I've been right more than wrong...

I also picked Ravenwood and BGA to lose, so don't feel lonely...and remember, these predictions mean nothing, just for fun. Put yours down too!

Ryan is improved from last year, but can't touch the big dogs just yet. QB Thomas Welch may have growing pains despite his talent, but Father Ryan will be a good starting point. Best of luck to the Irish, though; they are very scrappy and are really improving.

Wes, I think you are all over it this week. Don't know if John Paul can score 26, and something makes me think Ravenwood will play tough. 17-13 ish.

Brentwood will turn their running game loose on Fr. Ryan. I think this will be more like 49-7 with the 7 coming against second string.

Cenntenial will have to play awfully good D to keep BGA at 14. But I like Centennial 28-21

Rebels are banged up but Nichols and Murray are hungry after being held out of the endzone last week. Look for a high score here 49-21

Brentwood 28 Father Ryan 12 (I'm with BigDog Brentwood's running game will win this one... what talent does Welch have Wes???)

Centennial 21 Battle Ground Academy 14 (I believe this is what I predicted on the earlier thread but I can't remember...)

Brentwood Academy 28 Oakland 25 (didn't see enough on the BA D to be able to prevent the Pats from putting up some points)

Ravenwood 22 Pope John Paul II 21 (Watch out for Jennings at QB)

Page __ Marion County __ (let me research this one some)

Fairview 17 Hickman County 7 (if they play less sloppy than in the jamboree, I'll give them more respect next week)

Franklin __ Columbia __ (perhaps if I pick a score, Franklin will win... I'm very superstisous like that, though I don't believe I spelled that right)

My county poll... Wes, where is yours???...is as follows:

1. Brentwood Academy

2. Brentwood

3. Franklin

4. Centennial

5. Battle Ground Academy

t-6. Page

t-6. Fairview

8. Ravenwood

Guest cneagles

Centennial will get beat by BGA. Franklin rolls. BA wins handily. As does Brentwood. Fairview don't know much about. Page will take care of its mistakes and win big.

Edited by cneagles

Ravenwood wins over PJP, I think that BA and Oakland are too close to call, I think Ryan loses, I think BGA beats the crap out of Centennial. From word of mouth I hear that BGA is incredible with Karl and Bickley in the backfield.

And bulldog, I would pick Page to lose every game this year- your coach is a wimp who backed out of the BGA game this season because he said that he "wasn't going to start out 0-1 against a team like BGA." Whatever that means other than the fact that Jackie Bennett is not as good as he thinks he is. I think I speak for all in the county when I ask for Bennett and the rest of the Patriots to come down off of your high horses. You aren't god's gift to williamson county football. Quit whining Bulldog. Bennett Ball. Hahaha.

Wildcat fan, I think you should know that Page never backed down from anyone on their schedule. Last year 3a schedule 6th toughest in the state. TWO 5a schools and a 3a semi-finalist. We could not play you because of our regional games had to be set. I am not on here to make any excuses but your comments reek of private school elitistism. Perhaps a little anger management to go along with your arrogance.