Games on Radio

Guitarman

Okay guys I need some suggestions. My Boyd Bucs are off Friday night and I was thinking of going to see another game (proabably either the Red Bank or South Pitt games) but I've been asked to work some overtime and Lord knows I could use the $$ so I'm going to work this Friday night. I'm going to be traveling from Chattanooga to Nashville and back (I'm a route driver for a medical supply company). I'm interested in listening to some games on my way through Middle Tennessee. I'll be traveling up and down I-24 for much of Friday night so if you guys could suggest some games to listen to I'd appreciate it.

Give me the frequency where I can find the games also.

Thanks!

Also, does anyone know what frequency the South Pittsburg game comes on? I know it's AM I just can't remember where. 1210?

Just bumping this one back to the top to see if anyone has any suggestions for me, for tonight. Looking forward to hearing some quality games tonight!

I've got these programed into my radio

101.5 either Tullahoma vs Franklin Co or Coffee Co vs Siegel.

1340AM Tullahoma vs Franklin County.

105.5 Lincoln County vs Blackman.

I should be able to catch the South Pittsburg pre-game and maybe the end of their game with Sweetwater on my way home. I'm going to check out the "Best Play-By-Play Announcers" thread to find out where the best announcers are.