Dobyns-Bennett vs. Knox Bearden

dbblood#22

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things I noticed about Dobyns-Bennett's defense when they played South. (1) They are fast as heck. Their D looked like hornets going after that football. (2) There are enough experienced people on their Defense to where they can rotate people in and out all thru the game to keep fresh legs on the field.

Not very often do you find that much talent on a team.

bearden has a pretty good running game, but DB's defense is just too fast. anyways, DB 14-7 at the half, with DB running away in the 4th for a final of 35-14. as for DB not overlooking anyone, just remember the opening round of the play-offs with WB 2 yrs ago. DB should have won that game by 3-4 tds. oh, the big matchup between jeff and DB is around the corner. after watching jeff dismantle rhea co, i'm even more convinced that jeff will destroy the indians.

Gotta go with the Indians in this one, but I will be pulling for the Dawgs. The Anderson kid at BHS is very good. The line will be well coached and the whole team will play hard. I saw D-B scrimmage Central, and was not impressed then. But they always make nice improvement as the season moves along. My guess D-B 31 BHS 14.