THE BEST PLAYERS IN GIRLS TN SOCCER

FHSslebers123123

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica Denton #3 junior from McMinn Co. High has to be one of the best girls in the state. She is such a threat out on the field. She can play anywhere she is needed. She has great speed and skill, and just a true athlete. She knows is exactly where to be on the field. She just plays so smooth and calm out there on the field. She will diffinately will be a prospect next year. <_<

I agree with you on that one, but theres another junior thats gonna impress all the scouts, and that would be the rowdy Ivy Mull. She glides, she blocks, and she kicks (soccer) balls.

In response to the comments about Heather Trimiew being good SOLELY because she is a great athlete and not because of skill is ridiculous. As in any sport, being really athletic in soccer is a huge thing, but just to be athletic doesn't make you good at soccer. I know plenty of great athletes who aren't good at certain sports simply because they don't practice that to acquire the skills. Heather has both, and you can't deny that someone who was one of the top scorers in Chattanooga as a sophomore doesn't have some skills. I don't care how athletic they are. Anyways, I might stick to track if I won the pentathlon as a sophomore too. She's pretty amazing.

frizzchic... this is a soccer board, and we have only discussed soccer related things such as players, hw much talent they ahve and where their talents best express themselves... if you have a problem with what is being said, maybe you ahve a confidence issue and should have some guys from wherever you are from say some good stuff about you

Well i think jesse watson, jessica creech, and sarah carrico, and i have to give ups to holly too, they're all awsome and there really great teammates too. They've been great leaders and had a positive attitude toward the game, they're awsome, they push us, and make us better as a team and if they're not on then the teream play ok but not the best, they're great