sequoyah vs grundy co.

madvilleeagle

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Sequoyah, even though they have won the last two games, are gonna get it handed to em. Grundy is too good. so I will say....... Grundy 45 - Sequoyah 6.........

By the way, Madvilleeagle, did you teach English at Etowah City a few years back???

Grundy County is good but I think they can be beaten Sequatchie County this past week had the ball inside the 10 yard line twice & inside the 20 one time and stopped there selfs and this was before halftime. I think had they not lost there best back & LB'er in the first quarter they might have pulled out the win he had like 50 yards on his first 4 carries he is what got them down inside the red zone in the first quarter. Besides if Grundy doesn't stop the penalties that will be there down fall!

Edited by Sequatchie

I promise that Grundy is looking hard at this game. Sequoyah gave them trouble last year, and they know how much better the Chiefs are this year. Even if they did play two joke teams to start the season.

Grundy will be ready. They better be. And they better clean up the mistakes from last week.

No prediction from me. Just hopes of a good game for the Jackets.

Del.