Best Cheerleaders

nickforte4261

who does everyone think has the best cheerleading squad? not to be biast or anything, i believe the brentwood academy cheerleaders are the best. Not only do they keep the crowd up on there feet cheering for the eagles the entire game, they also are very attractive as well. I myself find one in particular to very attractive, her name is jessica harris, i just want to congratulate jessica and then rest of the brentwood academy cheerleaders on a job well done, and thank you for all that you do. who does everyone think has the best cheerleaders?

I am not gonna say that Ooltewah has the best cheerleaders, but our squad is really good. We would be alot better if freshman were allowed to cheer on Varsity. But we are never able to reach our full potential because some of the really good cheerleaders are on the JV squad. Not saying JV is better than Varsity, but if we took the really good ones from Varsity and some of the really good freshman from JV we could definitely be one of the bests. We have some really strong stunts and a lot of strong tumblers, but we have had a lot of coaching problems and conflicts that have caused us some trouble. We have a new coach this year who I think is going to be really good.

• 2 weeks later...

I tihnk Ooltewah sometimes keeps seniors on the varsity who could care less about actual copetitions just because they are seniors and it wouldn't be right to cut them, if they want to be nationally recognized Ooltewah will hae to create a competition squad composed of the best of both squads, who they know will put forth the effort necessary to compete on a national level