Tribute to CoachT

WesVLT

For my 2000th post, I'd simply like to thank Coach Jim Thompson and Iamoz for their extensive work to make this website the premier source for high school sports info in Tennessee. Not only is it an informative site, but has helped kids gain exposure and encouragement they wouldn't have received elsewhere. Thanks for providing fans like me with a place to boost their team and learn about others, and thanks for letting unathletic talkers like me make 2,000 posts!

I'd like to make this thread a note of thanks to CoachT and Iamoz for their hard work. If you wish, write a short message or just sign your name.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes,

You are right on the money with your praise of CoachT and staff. I have visited many other high school boards in other states and this is by far the best. Keep up the good work. thumbsup.gif

And congratulations to you, Wes, on #2000. Your hard work and insightful posts add a lot of value to the board (in spite of your allegiance to...cough...cough BA).

Edited by gobigred

Man, I'm only at 800, and I think I'm sick!! ;)

Seriously,though, while I was looking over the massive number of new posts today, I really did think how gratifying it must be for Coach T to see what he has wrought! Thanks, Coach...and for all you freeloaders out there, kick in your $12 so he can actually at least break even for all his hard work.

Wow, 2000 posts....do you have a life at all?

If you think you got me going before... you've really done it now! WesVols is one of the most respected members of this site. His 2,000+ posts are each very informative (well most of the time... the DB's DBs post was not needed ;) ). And I'd say Wes has a life... I feel like I've done this before. He was a successful member of the BA forensics team, he acted in several school plays, he's now an intern with the Vol Network, a member of a fraternity (Pi Kappa Phi), and an honors student at UT, and most importantly a very devout Christian who spends plenty of time practicing his faith. He's also a very good friend of mine though we don't always see eye to eye and if you make a comment about him like that, you are offending not only him, but also me and the many others on here who know and respect WesVols. Not wanting to bash you or anything, but don't bash others. You'll quickly learn that us veteran CoachT.comians as I like to call us, stick together. So watch out.