BHS vs Clarksville

JusChillin

2 WORDS CHRIS FLETCHER aint no stopping this Wild-Cat!!!!!!!! to strong to fast to quick to much mucsle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

OK crossup I'm making an entry in my calendar to check the stats in both the Review Appeal and The Tennesean for FLETCHER. you obviously think he will have 100...maybe even 150 yds rushing against a Bruin Defense? OK then ....I tell you what ...and crossup I should first tell you that I hate Brentwood more than anyone on this board....but I do respect my enemy enough to tell you that they will probably be the best rushing defense in this part of the state, and so if this kid Fletcher gets more than 50 yards or averages better than 3 yards a carry, I will be elated for him....but I just don't think it's gonna happen!

BHS is going to absolutly destroy Clarksville. This is not Clarksvilles year. Give Snider 2 years and he will have a team. The Cats have a good freshmen group that if they stay together will be great someday. As for now, I hope and pray fletcher does not get hurt. Hey brentwood, how many teams will beat them this year. I smell repeat if they continue to play well. However, I hope Clarksville plays well. Good luck Cats.