The first show

TankTalk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tank I would only hit the Knoxville area

Yeah, don't want to try and do too much too quick. I think if I can get a couple of stations on board for the rest of this football season, I could turn it into a very marketable show for other stations. Some are really starving for high school programming and we have what they need...and it's no mess for them.

We would have to expand our knowledge base though. ;)

I think we have enough experience that we could handle East Tennessee pretty well. I don't see anything bigger than that. We don't want to get in a situation to where make things to thin. The ONLY reason we put this together was to give kids another avenue of getting credit for their hard work.

If we tried to do the entire state (without the proper networking) it just wouldn't be as effective. IMO

Thanks for the kind words...it really means a lot to me. Probably a good time to calm down on my part and realize it was the first show.

It was a learning experience that was successful, which always gets me going. I know we have a lot of polishing to do, but I am pretty sure the viewers that did see it were entertained.

We just have to do a better job of staying structured and getting more kids on the air and involved.

For those that did see it, please feel free to email us at HighSchoolConfidential@comcast.net

And tell your friends about it!! ;)