stumpman13

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two I would pick in West TN are:

George West----------------Milan

Drew Hayes----------------McKenzie

The only consideration here is that Drew Hayes is only a Sophomore. He is definitely a passing qb but runs a versitile offense really well besides his throwing ability. At 6' 0" and 190 lb. and still growing Drew should grow into a serious college prospect in the next two years. A couple of times tonight he threw near 60 yds. and hit his receiver right in the hands.

I agree with Brian Hall, he is a great quarterback and very taleted athlete. I saw the game against Gallatin and he proved his ability. I also thought that Gallatin QB Jamison Link was very impressive. That was a battle of quarterbacks. And one thing, if Hall runs a 4.3-4.4 40, I want to know what Link runs because when he picked up a fumble it was neck and neck but Link out ran him by a step. I dont know if it had to do with fatigue or what but still that is smokin. Either way they are both extremely fast and excited to watch. To all-state picks in my book.

Scuba, Edmiston will probably be labeled an athlete in college. Riverdale folks have seen Wolke, who MANY acclaim to be one of the best. This Friday, the Warriors will see Edmiston. It'll be interesting to hear what THEY say on Sat. morning. They'll have seen 'em up close and personal. Riverdale will NOT get to Edmiston the way they did Wolke.

Hall was a very impressive QB. If his receivers had not dropped several passes his numbers against Gallatin would have been huge in the air as well as on the ground.

Link is just a great playmaker. He has ran for three TDs on the year, a 90 yarder, a 22 yarder and a 44 yarder. He has also returned a fumble 88 yards for a score, intercepted a pass and thrown for 4 TDs. All this in just three games, the last two only playing the first half!

Brian Hall, in the last 40 timing we had, ran a 4.45. He is a very good quarterback, but we need better receivers then Jon Scruggs and J.R. Moorehead. I think that we, Collierville, is really good this year, and even though its early to say, I think we will beat Germantown. We didn't even have to play our 1st string the whole game against Central or Hamilton. Hamilton, we sent in 2nd string Tackles on D and 3rd string Nosegaurd. We are a very strong team, so look out.