Refs challenge Bucket Boys

CaptainDonut

thorough..the drums were down by halftime because the metal railing that we were standing in front of was 10 times louder than any drum we could have beat on, it was ridiculous how loud this stuff was, a lineman told me that they couldn't even hear what gatewood was telling them inbetween series because we were so loud so dont try and say we were bangin on drums, we just use the metal as our drum

and skinnyC, how come another member of your football team posted on a thread a couple weeks ago about how he remembers how great the refs and the rest of the owls student section was, we definitely had more people than you be 5 fold and were much louder, just ask your friend, so i dont konw what your talkin about, and yes you did win that game in a great game

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Settle down hoss, it was a very crappy night weather wise so if yall werent out in full force thats understandable. I really dont remember any kind of unusaul student section antics. I cant speak for whoever said that cause I dont know them, I dont even know if they were there. Atleast we agree on one thing that it was a great game. I just dont remember a great student section, as I recall there werent even that many people in the Ootlewah bleachers.

The group of students that I was an big part of that graduated last year raised the most heck and traveled better than any fans that visited Dumplin Valley.

The refs were there last year, against yall it was just that b/c of the horrible weather it was only the refs and they didn't have their usual throngs of support behind them... however this seasons version of the Refs is far rowdier than last years incarnation.... when you play them you will see and belive me when i say this about central, if the refs alone were at the ooltewah central game they would probably be louder than the central parents whoa re the only fans at central games usually,... it also doesn;'t help central that half of the students go over to the ooltewah side to hang out and all of their guys do cause ooltewahs girls are that much better looking

Edited by DaVinci22

Gradfromthenest,

Why do you say ya'lls attitudes. There is only one person on this web site running their mouth about Central. Do you actually know any of the football players? From what I can gather, they are focused and ready to play this game. You should not make an opinion of Chattanooga Central's Football team based on what one person says on this site.

look ill admit that ootewah always brings the house when its game time, they always have, even before the refs came. i dont know about the originalality of these bucket boys or even how they can say that they were here last year cause i dont remember much of them. there really isnt much of any sort of noise maker out there that hasnt been used before so its hard to come up with somethin original as far as thats conserned. Central is doing better as far as the fans go. i personaly wish that more of them would go sit in the stands and cheer than walk around also, its crazy. since we will be at the nest this year im sure you will out number us again but i think you will be surprised about how many are there. im not tryin to talk any trash about the owls iv said it before we respect their team. your gonna think ooltewah will win and im gonna think central will win so there isnt any reason to argue about it anymore, we will have to wait till friday. im sorry if anyone got the wrong idea about central or its players. theres a difference between cockyness and confidence....i may have crossed the line and if so i apologize.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

I believe that Ooltewah will have alot better student section and spirit group than Central will have. I think Central is doing a good thing by getting behind there school and supporting them. But i do think it is stupid that the first time you come out in your new little outfits to challenge someone with the prestige of "The Refs". There is no way that Cenral will have near as many people in there student section, as Ooltewah will, even if the game were being held at Central. Good luck to both teams and set of fans.

like i said earlier the bucketboys are stupid for challenging us. We will easily outnumber them and be 10 times as loud. This game is usually not considered rivalry but after many remarks from cenral players it is this year. Ooltewah will be out in full force and probably draw the biggest crowd of the year. Ooltewah is known for having their breakout games about this time of the season(just remember the last tow years) so expect our players to be at their best.

yeah should be a good game.. hopeully the owls will bring the cheese and give 110% (which could be dangerous since if you give 100% of yourself you could die, and i don't wanna see what happens at 110%) but im sure if they giv their lives to win this game then Central will be a little freaked otu and probably let ooltewah have the win just out of fear for the fact that ooltewah would kill themselvs to win a game... so i say if ooltewah gives 110% well have a forfeit from teh central sideline, and if they only give 100% then this will be a closely contested matchp, adn anythign less that that, im sure somebody will win and probably somebody will lose, but im not real sure about that one... i ahe been fooled b4. :D