Chattanooga Central @ Ooltewah

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you know what Central has. They got big Joe Despeaux. I know i cant spell his last name, he probably even cant. Really think about it...He goes to Central. I mean look at him, he can run and umm..he can ummm...well thats about all he can do. He cant really pass. We could go duck hunting if he decides to throw the ball. But they do have that awesome Runnung back Micheal Davenport. He umm.. he can run the ball, but he isnt that fast. I dont really think he can get around Kyler Burke, Blake McDade, or Phillip Bishop. I mean i think Travis Zina might be able to run him down from behind. Then they have that Line Backer. He is huge, and a hard hitter. But he is about it on defense. They have a couple guys that make the roster at 4'2 behind him. So i am not sure they can stop the Ooltewah passing attack. Well i guess i am trien to say that...I HOPE THIS GETS ALL YOU OOLTEWAH GUYS PUMPED!!! And yall will come out on top. The REAL score Ooltewah 27 Central 16. GO OWLS!! HAHAHA

Edited by Fanatic15

the reason central will win. 1st the simple fact that they are tired of bein beaten by ooltewah. they will play harder. 2nd joe despaux...none of yalls linebackers can run him down from behind at full speed. if they could they would be the fastest backers in the state. he runs a 4.4 40....combine. 3rd mike davenport is alot faster than he looks, hes not as fast as his cousin anthony anderson but if you get in his way hes gonna lower his shoulder. hes a big back 225 pounds. brent runs some fullback also sometimes watch out for him im sure your big bad linebackers arnt gonna hit my boy high....unless they're just crazy 250 pounds runnin a 4.6 isnt pretty when your the one havin to hit him...trust me i know. the reason our defense will win. 1st hayes medlock and woods are gonna run wild. the pass game...hambrick and meadows are gonna have it on lock down. central wins because we have more weapons. you dont know how mad these guys get when someone scores even one touchdown. this isnt the same team it was even last year. they wont lay down......simply too many weapons. central 42 owls 14...then again just my opinion

Edited by purplepounderfootball

actually you haven't named more weapons right there because first of all you have no passing attack to counter your running attack because despaux has no arm, so we just contain him and we're safe, we can stop a good power back goin up the middle and none of our team is scared or brent hayes or anything i dont know what your talkin about and defensively, kris gray is playin strong safety...last game he played only in the 2nd half and had 11 tackles in 15 plays, but didn't play more because of cramps, he also ran to 4.4 40...combine guys down, and our corners are much better and more experienced than yours so we will definitely have that on lock down as you say, we got a passing attack and a running attack with wide recievers coming out of our ace, so dont tell me that you have more weapons than us because that is for dang sure not true

Listen this is all well and good, but if yall wanna see what a real RIVALRY is about, check out this siteAJC.com, and read about Parkview-V-Brookwood, those guys are scary good :o:D , but in my eyes, Ooltewah has just as many weapons as Central, and right now had their 1st 2 games been ND and WC then the owls would be 3-0 right now as well...the reasons for their losses and why ER was even in the game with Ooltewah can be explained in one word: Turnovers!!... you can't turn the ball over 7 times like they did against Mcminn and still expect to be in the game whatsoever... so if Ooltewah can keep the Bal to themselves, and be a little selfish about giving it up then i say Ooltewah wins this game b/c they can have a diverse attack...

the fact that a team turns the ball over that many times shows that they are not disaplined very well. central has alot of older guys this year and we have stoped all the penalties and narrowed the turnovers down.our offense is clicking alot better now as well. centrals defense will score as many points as the owls offense.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

this is off the topic, but what about that Jonathan Mason...he graduated in 2002 from ooltewah and is the one of two guys from that state semi-final team still playing football in college...he's up at carson-newman and saw some time in the Eagles 41-0 romping of guilford college...look for some big things from this big man the next couple of years up in jefferson city.